Serving Size: 8 muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Cooking Temp: 350°
- 2 eggs or we prefer our egg replacer***
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ tsp whole-leaf stevia powder
- ¼ tsp teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Olive oil
***Egg Replacer Ingredients
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or flaxseeds
- 3 tbsp cold water
- For the egg replacer, grind seeds in a clean coffee grinder. In a small bowl, mix the seeds with the water. Soak for 10-15 minutes until gel-like. When the mixture gels, use it right away to obtain the best flavor. Replaces 1 egg.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Blend together egg replacer, butter, coconut milk, stevia, salt and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into egg mixture until there are no lumps. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour into baking cup liners lightly sprayed with olive oil.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and let cool on cooling rack.